Tuesday 17 April 2012

Kung Fu Panda 2 (may-2011) BR rip torrent






Po and his friends fight to stop an peacock villain from conquering China with a deadly new weapon, but the Dragon Warrior must come to terms with his past.





 RATING :  


Release Date: 26 May 2011 (India) 

Genres: Animation | Action | Adventure | Comedy | Family

Language: English

Production Co: DreamWorks Animation See more »

Runtime: 91 min

Sound Mix: SDDS  | DTS  | Dolby Digital (Dolby Surround 7.1)


Director: Jennifer Yuh

Writers: Jonathan Aibel, Glenn Berger

Stars: Jack Black, Angelina Jolie and Jackie Chan

Country: USA













  


                                          Thanks for downlaoding the torrent :)
  • Please support and bless me.

  • Kindly seed if you can, I know everyone can't seed.

  • But I'll be happy if you seed as much as you can.

  • It's my little help to the sites for giving me enough support & courage like you are giving to me.

You can suggest your ideas and please comment.

    Thanks Again...




0 comments:

Post a Comment