Friday 20 April 2012

The Adventures of Tintin (2011) 3D torrent


Genre: Animation | Action
Size: 1.60 GB
Quality: 3D 1080p
Resolution: 1920*816
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps
Language: English
Subtitles: English
Run Time: 1hr 47 min
IMDB Rating: 7.5/10

Intrepid reporter Tintin and Captain Haddock set off on a treasure hunt for a sunken ship commanded by Haddock's ancestor


              
                                     Use Cyberlink Powerdvd12 if you do not have 3d tv





Torrent Download:

The Adventures of Tintin (2011) 3D  Seeds: 119  Peers: 169



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0983193/http://adf.ly/7cebt

                                                   Thanks for downlaoding the torrent :)
  • Please support and bless me.

  • Kindly seed if you can, I know everyone can't seed.

  • But I'll be happy if you seed as much as you can.

  • It's my little help to the sites for giving me enough support & courage like you are giving to me.

You can suggest your ideas and please comment.

          Thanks Again...


0 comments:

Post a Comment